Promote your commitment to superior workmanship and enjoy exclusive benefits with a New Zealand Certified Builders membership.
Being a NZCB member is good for business
You’ll save time, money and stress with:
- Access to specialised insurance brokers
- A range of home plans via our Certified Plans
- Free helplines to contact industry experts for advice
- Help with website development, online marketing tools and advertising
- Help finding new staff through our Employment Centre
- Business templates to improve your efficiency
Access our great range of building merchandise and equipment online via your own Members ToolShed log in. Resources include:
- Building contracts to complete online for your clients
- Notice of Variation
- Disclosure Statement
- Employment agreements to suit your staffing needs
- Employer’s Guide to the construction industry
- Online shop for clothing, footwear, business stationery and more
- Access to Certified Builders’ logos
- Regional event calendar
- ‘Find your builder’ regional search engine.
Grow your skills
Keep up to date with best industry practice with the following professional development opportunities:
- Free copies of InHouse magazine – our official publication
- Access to ToolTube videos
- ToolBox seminars held around New Zealand several times a year
- Trade Training meetings held frequently throughout our 22 regions
- New regulations published in our Online Knowledge Centre
- Annual conference with expert workshops and seminars.
Get your voice heard
As your building industry spokesperson, we sit on a number of national boards and industry groups, including:
- Building & Construction Industry Training Organisation
- Building Research Association of NZ
- Building Research Advisory Council
- Construction Industry Council
- Construction Safety Council
- Construction Strategy Group
- Sector reference groups created by the Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment (MBIE).
Deals and discounts
As an approved NZCB builder, you’ll also get exclusive deals and discounts on a range of products and services you can pass on to your clients. Save time and money with cheaper vehicle support, fuel, appliances, power, technology, site safety, building publications and more.